AIM
bgong07

Rosie Rosie

great!

I feel the animation style was perfect. It fit the song, and the message very well. I don't think a crisp, polished film would have done it justice...the song is obviously about becoming unraveled. so, the stray lines, and the sketch effect just added to this.

great jorb!

Suncomes responds:

Wow, you found exactly what i wanted to say. I just did'nt find the word, but you, you did!

Family Farm Family Farm

at first

i was like <.<
then i was like :D
made me chuckle, nice job!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Haha

This was awesome! I watched it like 5 times through, then minimized it for a bit. Wasn't until sometime after then that I even noticed the source of the beat...great flash!

Tower defence: the canyon Tower defence: the canyon

kept me entertained

At first, I was skeptical. I mean, i loaded the game, was looking at the towers, and enemies started pouring out before i had any idea what towers to place, where to place, etc etc.

I guess i got lucky; beat it first try without losing a life.

i liked the leveling system, and the cost to level certain aspects of the towers were right on par, i would say. there was never really a time i felt desperate for cash. and the upgrades seemed meaningful. sometimes, you can hardly tell a difference from an upgrade on other games...but this one, you were able to see an impact.

all in all, i thought it was a pretty good, and fun TD. Much better than most i've played before. A little time at the beginning would be nice, and maybe a 30 second break every 10 levels or so would be nice.

Heir Heir

amazing

I would like to say, you paid Shadow of the Colossus a great tribute here. I, too, loved that game, and played it through countless times. This is a great conversion, and it was a lot of fun to play. Sometimes a bit tedious, but that comes with the territory of the game.

The music was spot on for the style of game, and was somewhat reminiscent of SotC.

I enjoyed the simplicity of the game. I think having more than just jump, and run, would have taken away from the adventure. The huge leaps of faith were kind of exciting too...didn't really know where you could end up.

All in all, a fantastic game that gets my 5/10 r's, and favorites.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

haha

It was fun until I shoop da whoop'd and couldn't fire any more. Longcat just kinda froze, and i died a slow, and painful death.

it kept me amused for 10 minutes though! nice.

[TMM43] Mess Around [TMM43] Mess Around

house-tastic

The bassline reminds me a whole lot of Daft Punk's song, "Revolution 909" now that I listen closer, and read the reviews below. I love Daft Punk, probably my biggest influence to become a producer and dj myself, so the bassline hit's home, for sure.

The synth, however, reminds me of like, "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Not that that's bad, cause that song was awesome in it's time :D haha. Just kinda reminds me of late 90s eurohouse/eurodance, which i still enjoy, in small quantities.

Overall, nice song, very housey, love the piano stab! Just needs to be longer!

[TMM43]Essential [TMM43]Essential

verrrrry naaais

Very nice, i loooooove the main synth. It's so perfect. I could do without :30-40, however. It's sounds like...1990s cheesey techno/trance to me, heh. :41 comes in sooo hard and awesome though, i love it. I would've liked to see a large build-up from :41 to about 1:10 of this section. The small bit from about 1:00 to 1:10 is just not enough for me :D Being a DJ, I'd like it to be bigger, to play around with it more.

The kick-roll in the beginning is a little wonky, but other than that and the claps at 1:04ish (i dunno, just odd sounding to me :x) the percussion is spot on. It sounds very good, and i like the variation.

If this song were only 6+ minutes somehow. It would be an awesome club-banger/anthem track to get people moving. As of right now, however, it's way to short to get into enough, and replay value hurts because of that.

Great job on a solid track, just wish it were longer!