AIM
bgong07

Tower defence: the canyon Tower defence: the canyon

kept me entertained

At first, I was skeptical. I mean, i loaded the game, was looking at the towers, and enemies started pouring out before i had any idea what towers to place, where to place, etc etc.

I guess i got lucky; beat it first try without losing a life.

i liked the leveling system, and the cost to level certain aspects of the towers were right on par, i would say. there was never really a time i felt desperate for cash. and the upgrades seemed meaningful. sometimes, you can hardly tell a difference from an upgrade on other games...but this one, you were able to see an impact.

all in all, i thought it was a pretty good, and fun TD. Much better than most i've played before. A little time at the beginning would be nice, and maybe a 30 second break every 10 levels or so would be nice.

Heir Heir

amazing

I would like to say, you paid Shadow of the Colossus a great tribute here. I, too, loved that game, and played it through countless times. This is a great conversion, and it was a lot of fun to play. Sometimes a bit tedious, but that comes with the territory of the game.

The music was spot on for the style of game, and was somewhat reminiscent of SotC.

I enjoyed the simplicity of the game. I think having more than just jump, and run, would have taken away from the adventure. The huge leaps of faith were kind of exciting too...didn't really know where you could end up.

All in all, a fantastic game that gets my 5/10 r's, and favorites.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

haha

It was fun until I shoop da whoop'd and couldn't fire any more. Longcat just kinda froze, and i died a slow, and painful death.

it kept me amused for 10 minutes though! nice.

Pixel Basher Pixel Basher

great game!

This brings back all the good memories of arkanoid and breakthrough from atari, for me at least. Although i didn't waste about 038245793259235 hours playing this version, as i did as a kid playing atari...this was still a lot of fun. loved the level layouts, and the whole style of the game. kudos! will be adding this to favorites, and is perfect for killing 15 mins or so.

Winnebago Man Soundboard Winnebago Man Soundboard

yesssss

I remember seeing this video somewhere and laughing my ass off. what a sound board. this is great!

Adventures in the Vatican Adventures in the Vatican

great!

this was great, haha. just wish it were longer/harder. There was only one that took longer then a second for me. perfect music, and in between levels were funny too. good jorb. i think a more in depth version would be great success, yes.

Rabid-Animals responds:

Might make a sequel.

Also, you said "just wish it were longer/harder."

Miami Shark Miami Shark

face rippage

my monitor blew up from this game being so awesome:( the music, the game, the everything about this game is great! i can't stop playing it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

great

A lot of other games like this get kinda boring after awhile...but this one keeps you playing to earn all the items and medals. Also fun to see how far you can shoot the little guy. My best is 3,512,269.3

Infectonator! Infectonator!

awesome

awesome game! quick, easy, and fun. good attributes for a lot of things, but this game is right up there with those...things/people. perfect game to play while waiting for a 5-10 minute download or something.

Draw spin Draw spin

lacking...

it's a neat idea, but not enough going on. if i were 6 i'd have way more fun with a spin art set. hell, i think i'd have more fun with a spin art set now. regardless, just needs more...functionality or needs something more.