AIM
bgong07

Rosie Rosie

great!

I feel the animation style was perfect. It fit the song, and the message very well. I don't think a crisp, polished film would have done it justice...the song is obviously about becoming unraveled. so, the stray lines, and the sketch effect just added to this.

great jorb!

Suncomes responds:

Wow, you found exactly what i wanted to say. I just did'nt find the word, but you, you did!

Family Farm Family Farm

at first

i was like <.<
then i was like :D
made me chuckle, nice job!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Haha

This was awesome! I watched it like 5 times through, then minimized it for a bit. Wasn't until sometime after then that I even noticed the source of the beat...great flash!

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

om nom nom

haha, i lost it when the snake popped out. the sound effect was perfect too. spot on!

The Bill Murray Project The Bill Murray Project

steve porter

i am rating this high enough to pass, cause i got to hang out with steve porter a month or two ago and he is one of the coolest dudes alive.

Around the Orange Around the Orange

orange times 2 to the second power

This reminded me of "Drunk History" on Funnyordie.com soooo bad. It seemed like, the male voice in this flash drank a whole ton of alcohol, and someone just gave him a microphone. Then, someone made a flash to the words. I thought it was awesome, and didn't let my ADD get the better of me.

The animation wasn't super good, or flashy, but i think it fits the flash very well. I loved it haha.

RobotCommanderR responds:

Drunk History, never hear of it, but after reading your comparison I'll have to go check it out. I wasn't drunk but I see what you mean. It's also nice to know that I was able to keep the attention of a viewer with ADD. thanks.

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

awesome

When i think parody, this hits it spot on. I think the animation is spot on. Parodies ARE supposed to make fun of the original, and not be an exact visual copy. I mean, look at Star Wars and Spaceballs, loosely. Spaceballs made some things look goofy and different and cheesey on purpose. I think this does the same, in it's own way. Everything else is perfect too, kudos.